P I T

The PIT is in the business of making people stronger, fitter and faster.

Unleash the athlete in you.

Click anywhere to close

Performance
Technique

P

Performance

You won't have to catch a breath if you never lose your breath

Performance

When you increase your lung capacity, you are able to breathe fewer times in one minute for your body to receive the same amount of oxygen as the next guy who has a smaller lung capacity.

Not all breaths are created equal. Learning to increase your lung capacity is one way you can improve stamina. Under a personal trainer, you’ll develop higher endurance and stamina levels for enhanced performance every time you work out.

I

Improvement

The guy you want to beat is the guy that you were yesterday

Improvement

97% of people who train regularly can say they are a fitter person today than they were a year ago. The other 3% feel fitter today than 24 hours ago. Want to be in that 3%?

Muscle fatigue is just one reason why you may not be improving as quickly as you potentially could. Learn how to improve posture, improve balance, and improve stability. With these in place, you will benefit more during your endurance training and muscular endurance programmes.

A lack of mobility may be the reason why you may not be getting better. Learn how to improve mobility through strength training. Your joints and body will thank you.

T

Technique

It's not about the right position in a lift. It's about the strongest position for you.

Technique

It starts with your goal. Then it’s about putting your body to work in the best possible way to achieve that goal.

As you aim for a progressively challenging regime, it is essential to know proper techniques that will help you avoid injury and unnecessary pain. Whether you want to increase your maximum load for lifting, develop fast powerful movements, or increase strength endurance, a personal trainer will help you refine your techniques for optimum results.

© Copyright 2014 PIT. All Rights Reserved.